Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

PostSubject: Walkthrough update?   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi guys, I remember a long time ago someone posted that a complete walkthrough was being made, or at least a continuation of the current one.

Any update on that?

thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luthius
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 144
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough update?   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:34 am

Hello!

Yep, that was me! Unfortunately, I put the walkthrough on hiatus for quite a while because my life started getting a bit more hectic, and when it settled down a bit, I started getting into other games and kind of lost interest in this one for a while. I had to be away from this game for well over a year before my interest could be sufficiently restored.

And now that I'm back, I'm happy to announce that the progress on the walkthrough has been officially resumed! I've already written out quite a few more of the optional post-3Dazer quests and such, and I've also been trying to arrange it all into a somewhat-sensible order. I just have a few more sidequests to cover, and a couple other things like the Solo and Drembacher Theme Tournaments to wrap up, and it will finally be complete!

Also, now that I can edit the database, I've been thinking of correcting some of the mistakes and glitches in this game, to flesh out some of what was rushed towards the end, but I'm not sure about releasing it to the public unless I could get approval from the developer, so... I don't know about all of that yet, so I'm focusing more on the walkthrough for now! Hopefully it will be done pretty soon! Sorry about the long hiatus!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough update?   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:46 am

Thank you very much for your effort!

There is no rush, take your time, I'm sure you will produce the most expanded walkthrough on this game to date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough update?   

Back to top Go down

Walkthrough update?
Page 1 of 1