Number of posts : 130
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Final save point to import to LP3?    Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:28 am

Hello, anyone and everyone still here! Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Life's bullcrap and all that good garbage, plus getting into other games.

Anyways, I've been getting back into the series yet again, this time finally completing LP1 for good, and FINALLY playing through LP2 for the first real time! I've been trying to fully complete LP1 and 2 as much as possible so I could make my own LP3 import file, and then proceed to fully complete it and finally finish my walkthrough.

I've been trying to read up on how to do the whole LP2-to-LP3-import thing, but the topics claim that the game lets you save AFTER the final character checks their letter? I don't know what's going on, as the game absolutely does NOT allow me to save after the final character checks their letter, it just goes straight to the ending scene and then the credits, and the next chance I have to save is in the LP Lab. And I've read that saves in the Lab are incompatible with LP3. So what exactly was supposed to happen here? Was I simply misunderstanding what I had read? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Final save point to import to LP3?    Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:54 pm

luthius wrote:
Hello, anyone and everyone still here! Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Life's bullcrap and all that good garbage, plus getting into other games.

Anyways, I've been getting back into the series yet again, this time finally completing LP1 for good, and FINALLY playing through LP2 for the first real time! I've been trying to fully complete LP1 and 2 as much as possible so I could make my own LP3 import file, and then proceed to fully complete it and finally finish my walkthrough.

I've been trying to read up on how to do the whole LP2-to-LP3-import thing, but the topics claim that the game lets you save AFTER the final character checks their letter? I don't know what's going on, as the game absolutely does NOT allow me to save after the final character checks their letter, it just goes straight to the ending scene and then the credits, and the next chance I have to save is in the LP Lab. And I've read that saves in the Lab are incompatible with LP3. So what exactly was supposed to happen here? Was I simply misunderstanding what I had read? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

You need to go to the Laxius Power III folder and transfer a certain map file from one of the subfolders there to the Laxius Power II folder (replacing the Laxius Power II map with the same filename). I don't have the folders and files with me now, but let me know if you still can't locate the file.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luthius
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Final save point to import to LP3?    Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:27 am

Alright, the import itself worked! Thanks much! I had forgotten all about the files.

But now, thanks to those accursed import glitches, most of my taught spells didn't import properly! A lot of good ones, such as the Razor Sun that I taught Sarah from the Azur Constellation, are now just blank spells with 0 MP that do nothing. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final save point to import to LP3?    

Back to top Go down

Final save point to import to LP3?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1