Male
Number of posts : 67
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-12-02

Character sheet
Creature: Demi-Fiend
Class: Knight of Razorshadow
Element: Doom and Darkness

PostSubject: Funny LP2 to 3 file import factor I saw in the past   Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:02 pm

When I ended all 4 destinies with a few itens equipped in the characters(____claws(forgot the name))in Herasia and Magdalena Crown in Leanda,those itens appeared bugged in LP3!I don't remember the EXACT number,but the name of both itens were a 3-digit number!?(If I remember clear,Magdalena's Crown was named 666 and the claws 1??(I don't remember the last 2)Also both itens could be equipped in ALL characters,giving the high stat boost of M.Crown to Herasia or Coryool!Very weird.--'Something like that already happened with any of you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 120
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Funny LP2 to 3 file import factor I saw in the past   Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:00 am

Kazuya Houzuki wrote:
When I ended all 4 destinies with a few itens equipped in the characters(____claws(forgot the name))in Herasia and Magdalena Crown in Leanda,those itens appeared bugged in LP3!I don't remember the EXACT number,but the name of both itens were a 3-digit number!?(If I remember clear,Magdalena's Crown was named 666 and the claws 1??(I don't remember the last 2)Also both itens could be equipped in ALL characters,giving the high stat boost of M.Crown to Herasia or Coryool!Very weird.--'Something like that already happened with any of you?

Yes, some of the older items were renamed to numbers in the LP3 item database.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Funny LP2 to 3 file import factor I saw in the past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1