Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
noobie
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 7
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 am

can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her in LP1?

I have played both LP1 and LP2, and it seems that there is a bug in LP3 if you don't have Lisa by the end.

I haven't saved her in the the baltus cave in the first game, and by some info, I can still get her in metrolia forest after...

I just need the day that I can go get her there so I will have her without having to play again the first game.

If someone know more, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luthius
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello!

The bug was fixed in one of the patches, so you won't have to worry about not having her. I also read that she was in the Metrolian Woods, but they didn't say exactly where she was. They just said it was after the Peasants/Wolf quest, but I looked around and couldn't find her! So I'm really not sure if you can even get her on non-imports. If someone knows where she is, please specify her exact location, as I haven't been able to find her on non-imports! But as long as you have those patches implemented, you won't have to worry about the game freezing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noobie
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 pm

well, I have started a game before applying the patches... And I think that installing the patches needs you to restart a fresh game.
I can do that of course, because there seem to be other bugs that are solve by installing them.

I'm still at day 2 having complete only some quests, so do you recommend that I stop here and install these patches before moving on?

And one last question, is it just the total ending that is bug with Lisa or you miss an entire day with this bug.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noobie
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Well, you can install the 3 patches if you have started the game already...
juste follow these two rule and everything should be fine...

If you already started your game DO NOT overwrite the existing Map0103.lmu map from Sedoi's patch or you'll miss the items you are supposed to get.

Problem detected: Do not install Map0455.lmu after entering the HQ, it is useless and will mess up the evolution of the HQ itself. Also, if you aren't importing there is no need to install this map either unless you don't get the teleport link to the entrance.

I'm going to test it all, and if I'm clear, I'm going back to tell all of you, same thing if I happen to find Lisa in metrolia forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luthius
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:24 pm

I'm not completely sure how the patches work, or if they will work properly on a game already started, but I would just go ahead and start over to be safe, especially if you haven't gotten very far. And the freeze bug is in the awards ceremony after defeating Rixian, right at the part where Lisa is supposed to get her medal, so yeah, you do miss out on the very last segment of the game, and don't get to see the full ending in the unpatched version. The patches take care of several freeze bugs, and other annoying bugs that were preventing completion of a few sidequests, so it's definitely better to play with the patches implemented!

Also, if you want to try it out, I have saved a copy of an import file that has pretty much everything obtainable and completable in LP1 and 2, so you can just recruit Lisa much earlier on. It also starts you off with some fairly strong characters, making the game a bit easier when starting out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noobie
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Yeah, I saw that, maybe, i will try to see the difference between your save and mine, thanks for putting that all out on the forums.

EDIT: Finally, i'm gonna use your save since I'm restarting from the beginning... Then, I will have the true complete experience and if I want, I just have to do the baltus cave in LP1 just to be completely fair...

so thanks for the save.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?   

Back to top Go down

can you recruit Lisa in Laxius power 3 without saving her?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1