Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character sheet
Creature: Elf
Class: Archer
Element: Water/Earth

PostSubject: How Can I return to Metrolia?   Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:16 am

I have not finished all quests in first chapter,and entered Tyrine. is there a way to return?or will it possible later?Thanks.
Tyrine, by the way, in the Ghost Room(with Marion in the Beckford), I cannot enter a central room and the fairy treasure room, any hint?
And I still have no way to sneak into the locked house to pour poison.
Thanks santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dgfurman
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Very Good
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: How Can I return to Metrolia?   Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 am

I don't know (yet) about returning to Metrolia - maybe someone else can answer that, but I can help with the rest.

In the Beckford Mansion, the central room (with the skeleton guarding the 2nd inner room?) can be accessed if Marion has her MN high enough. Also, some people have used a spell (can't remember offhand, but something like "meditation"? I want to say). To access the 2nd gate, you have to talk to the skeleton, who wants 2 things from you. If you have these items (don't want to spoil this yet), he will open the gate.

To access the treasure room that the fairy is guarding, she gives you the hint "try the other side". So go around the corner, on the backside, walk about 20 steps, and there is a hidden entrance that will lead you into that room. Hope this helps.[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneres
Seduced
Seduced

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How Can I return to Metrolia?   Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 am

Thank you.It surely helps.
Sorry, I did not make it clear.in the Beckford's, I did enter the first central room, and killed the witch. the quest is complete. But there is another central room to the east, where there is a treasure box. I walked around it a couple of times, failed to figure how to access.
By the way, in the first big area, there are a lot of posts, and a hint says from the east to the north, and hit the sixth. I did not find a use of this. Do you figure out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soham051994
Dispelled

Male
Number of posts : 78
I\'m : Divine

Character sheet
Creature: Human
Class: Element Guardian
Element: Ice

PostSubject: Re: How Can I return to Metrolia?   Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:35 am

You can't return to metrolia when you reach tyrine.
And the answer to aneres' last question-Hit the lamp-like thing which says the words the click the 11TH counting from the first which gives the message, then the 12TH and then the 13TH. You will get transported to a cliff very nearby. Prefer the walkthrough by rollboll in the official site whic is nicely done or else you can ask me more questions as I was among the first to finish the game and sign the author's (alan pendragon e-mail) guestbook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sohamde.blogspot.com
dgfurman
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Very Good

PostSubject: Re: How Can I return to Metrolia?   Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 pm

aneres wrote:
Thank you.It surely helps.
Sorry, I did not make it clear.in the Beckford's, I did enter the first central room, and killed the witch. the quest is complete. But there is another central room to the east, where there is a treasure box. I walked around it a couple of times, failed to figure how to access.
By the way, in the first big area, there are a lot of posts, and a hint says from the east to the north, and hit the sixth. I did not find a use of this. Do you figure out?

If it's the room I think it is (on the left of the ghost that will change something for $10), you access that room by leaving the mansion, but when the prompt comes to leave, you answer "don't leave", and you will be transported into that room. There is also another room, that is on the right side of the mansion, that you can access only after several attempts of leaving and answering "don't leave". I think it took me about 10 tries, and then I got into that room.

But the walkthroughs will help more than anything, for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aneres
Seduced
Seduced

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How Can I return to Metrolia?   Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Yes, the right one is what I missed. Great. really helps.thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Can I return to Metrolia?   

Back to top Go down

How Can I return to Metrolia?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1